Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Chat.

One Saturday evening I was bored. So, I decided to get into a chat room as a girl.
I met a Bengali Army officer from Bangalore.
He asked me my ASL. And I made him a little mad [I suppose :-)] by scolding him telling that asl is a bad word in his local language. :-)
His Bengali accent was very evident from words like “KOREGI” and “KORNA”.
It was fun.
And I don't know whether everyone feels so. :-)


aritra55555_2008: YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND I WANT TO KNOW YOUR AGE,SEX,LOCATION.
Seema: what is asl then
why are you harassing me?
i will lodge a complaint to rediff.
in their complaint portal.
aritra55555_2008: MERE DIMAG KHARAP KOREGI KEYA/
Seema: You harassed me.
your Id is under scrutiny.
Tell me what is your motive?
aritra55555_2008: ACCHA THIK HAIN MAIN TUME KAISE HARASED KOR RAHI HOON?
TUM MUJKO DHAMKI DEY RAHI HO KYA?
Seema: You asked asl and it is some bad word in your language.
(C)
aritra55555_2008: TUMARI KOI BAAT MUJHE SAMAJ MAIN NAHI AH RAHA HAIN?
YOU DONT KNOW THI IS A CHAT CODE FOR KNOWING A- AGE ,S- SEX(M/F?),L- (LOCATION MEANS KAHA RAHATI HOO?) SAMAJ AYA
:-S
:-S
:-S
:-S
Seema
: You are manipulating it
You are sick
i think
Police is searchin for people like you!
Are you there?
Talk to me and tell me what is your intention.
aritra55555_2008: EK ARMY OFFICER KHAVI SICK NEHI HOTA. TUM MUJHE MAT DARAO VAI. TUMHE JO JO KORNA HAIN CHUP CHUP KORO BATATI KYOU HOO?
Seema: Otherwise I will call police.
what is your intention.
aritra55555_2008: MEANS?
Seema: You are not an army officer.
You are a terrorist.
You asked ASL.
That is a code word for something
aritra55555_2008: POLICE KEYA GHAR KE PASS RAHETI HAI .FORTWILLIAM MAIN AAO OR SAMNE AA KOR JO JO PUCHNA HAI PUCHO.
ACHHA OK THANK YOU BYU............
Seema: You are telling william william...
who is he ?
he is your friend terrorist?
Oh God!
I am scared!
You are not talking to me.
aritra55555_2008: FORT WILLIAM (ARMY HEAD QUATER) YEALANKA AFS STATION(BANGALORE)
Seema: Are you planning an attack?
to attack that?
aritra55555_2008: NO ,YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WILLIAM,FOR THIS.
DO YOU KNOW YEALANKA?
Seema: How many people are you going to kill?
aritra55555_2008: TUMAHARA DIMAG THIK THAK HAIN NA? PEHELE PANI PI LO FER CHAT KORNA.
Seema: KORNA is a missile name. It stands for Korean Operational National Air-missile.
You got it from Korea?
You should bhave honestly.
aritra55555_2008: DO YOU KNOW YEALANK IN BANGALORER
TOMAR NAAM KI BOLBE?
Seema: What?
You are again harassing me.
8-)
aritra55555_2008: DO YOU KNOW BENGALI?
:-S
:-S
Seema
: What is that?
To eat?
I dont like eating that?
aritra55555_2008: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
DO YOU KNOW BENGALI LANGUAGE?
Seema: Where is it spoken?
Himachal
?
aritra55555_2008: BYE................................................
Seema: Talk to me.
You are scaring me?
I am getting scared.
Dont kill anyone.
aritra55555_2008: YOU ARE A TOTALLY MAD.DISGUSTING......THANKS SEE YOU AGAIN . SORRY YEAR APOLOGY TO ME SORRY ...................BYE

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger sunayana said...

Nice :D
You may be interested in this http://www.vishalpatel.com/features/tasha01/aboutthetashafiles.htm

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger sunayana said...

Oops, that link didn't come out right
Try this http://tinyurl.com/6nfpuh

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger SUMAN said...

Dimag :-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home